How do you know if you have an unhealthy spine?
These misalignments can be caused by ordinary movements or by intense trauma to the spine (such as a car accident or other injury). Because these misaligned vertebrae can affect the function of the spinal cord and nervous system, it is vital that the spine be checked for misalignments.
Some of the obvious symptoms of spinal misalignments include:
- Your heels wear out unevenly
- You have headaches, back aches, neck pain, stiffness or soreness in muscles or joints
- Your foot flares out when walking
- You are often fatigued, have poor circulation, low resistance to disease or infection
- You can’t turn your head or hips equally to either side
- You feel stiff getting out of bed each morning
- Your posture is not correct
Many spinal misalignments however give NO warning signs, like a cavity before it becomes painful. Even though you can’t feel them, they can adversely affect your health. For this reason I recommend to my patients in Livermore to bring in their family members including their children to get checked before the warning signs set in and the problem has gotten out of control. For more information on getting your spine checked contact us.